Projecttitel: Clean-up your label
Kernthema: Gezond en Veilig
Budget publiek: € 777.000
Budget privaat: € 750.000
Projectleider: Theo Verkleij
Projectpartners: Dow Europe GmbH, Katjes Fassin GmbH + Co, Barilla G.e R. Fratelli, Limagrain Céréales Ingrédients, Intertaste BV, TNO
Samenvatting This PPP proposal will bring ingredient suppliers and food manufacturers together to shorten the time-to-market for clean label food products. The two major goals for this proposal includes:
- definition of the clean label framework;
- development of a technology toolbox for successfully launching clean label products.
The proposed consortium will engage existing European regulatory and consumer group perspective in defining the clean label framework. Within this framework, the consortium will address the technological spectrum of ingredient discovery, screening, and modification all the way to product application. This integrated approach provides the technological and logistical know-how for an innovative clean label strategy. The consortium will also provide practical strategies useful for product developers representing both ingredient suppliers and food manufacturers intending to clean-up their products. This includes a roadmap for navigating the clean label landscape. Furthermore, the consortium will develop knowledge specifically relating to:
- the discovery new natural ingredients with the desired functionalities,
- the use physical modification strategies to improve the functionality of current natural ingredients,
- understanding processing conditions that determine the final product quality for clean label products.
Deel dit bericht